Ownership of Content
All original content posted on Kanznae is owned by the website and protected by copyright laws. This includes but is not limited to articles, photographs, videos, graphics, and other materials. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, modified, or distributed without the express written consent of Kanznae.
Kanznae may occasionally post third-party content, such as articles, photographs, or videos, which are not owned by the website. In such cases, Kanznae will make every effort to ensure that such content is properly attributed and that the use of such content is in compliance with copyright laws. If you believe that Kanznae has posted your copyrighted material without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Content
Kanznae content is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may share, link to, or otherwise distribute Kanznae content for non-commercial purposes, provided that proper attribution is given to Kanznae and the content is not altered in any way. Commercial use of Kanznae content is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Kanznae.
Kanznae takes copyright infringement seriously and will take appropriate action against any individual or entity found to be infringing on its copyright. If you believe that Kanznae has posted your copyrighted material without permission, or if you believe that Kanznae users are infringing on your copyright, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Kanznae to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, Kanznae will remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the user responsible for posting the material.
Changes to Copyright Policy
Kanznae reserves the right to modify this copyright policy at any time. Changes will be posted on the website and will be effective immediately upon posting. Users are encouraged to review this policy regularly to ensure compliance with copyright laws.
Kanznae is committed to protecting its original content and respecting the intellectual property rights of others. This copyright policy is designed to ensure that Kanznae users understand their obligations under copyright laws and that Kanznae complies with its own legal obligations. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.